Thank you for considering submitting your film to Connecticut’s longest-running film festival.
Entries must be received by no later than March 1, 2018 for consideration in the
31st Connecticut LGBT Film Festival (June 1-9, 2018).
Click to download an entry form:
Entries will be accepted for preview through the following methods:
- Vimeo or other online screener links and Entry Form emailed to Director@OutFilmCT.org
- BluRays or DVDs and Entry Form mailed to the mailing address below
We support the following exhibition formats: DCP (2K or 4K), 35mm, Digital files (MOV, MP4, etc.), Beta SP (NTSC), DVCam, BluRay or DVD. Please do not send your master tape.
- You must hold all necessary rights for the submission of your film to the festival.
- Entries are accepted starting August 1 for the following spring’s festival. Entry forms and screeners must be received by March 1 of the festival year. Early entry deadline is January 15 of the festival year. Due to the high volume of entries, we strongly encourage early submissions. Screeners received after March 1 will be considered for the next festival year.
- We accept rough cuts and working versions, but they must be submitted by the entry deadline.
- Mailed preview screener DVDs are not returned. Out Film CT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage during shipment.
Please send entries to: Director@OutFilmCT.org or by mail to Out Film CT, P.O. Box 231191, Hartford, CT 06123
If using overnight mail, please send to: Out Film CT, 80 State House Square #231191, Hartford, CT 06123